[orca-list] is java support needed in openoffice accessibility?

hello all,
I am wondering if java support is needed in open office accessibility?
actually I want to download the latest stable version of open office
which is also accessible, and I believe that I need not take the
latest unstable snapshot, because my current open office that came
with feisty is pritty accessible.
so I am only changing to the official openoffice binary to get better speed.
can some one give me the exact url to download open office 2.2.3 or
what ever is currently stable?
also mention if I should go for with or without java support.
regards,
Krishnakant.