[orca-list] shout out

I just installed Ubuntu (Feisty) on a friend's computer which had been running Windows but got completely bowled over by a nasty virus (or many).  I have been using Ubuntu at home for about 2 years, but never installed it on someone else's computer, so this was a first.

My friend has low vision, so last night I decided to try out the Assistive Technology feature and was just amazed at how easy it was to turn on and set up the screen magnifier in Ubuntu and how awesome it works.  My friend has been using computers (and struggling) all her life and she had never seen anything like it before.  She just emailed me last night thanking me profusely for vastly improving her ability to use her computer.  Of course the thanks goes to you all, so I just looked for this list and joined it just to give you all a shout out!

(Hope this is appropriate for the list)

Steve