[orca-list] Braille output for tables

Hi,

I wondered, wether it would be useful, if cells in a table row in FF
would be devided by | rather then a space on the braille display. This
woudl make it possible to see, if a cell is empty.

An other thing that I noticed is, that in some conditions the number of
spaces between cells is so large, that the next cell does not fit on the
braille display. This way, you can't even know, that there's an other
cell coming, unless you scroll the display to the right.

Where exactly in the code is the braille for tables in FF generated. I
tried to hack braillegenerator.py, but nothing happend.

Cheers, Rudolf

--
Quantum mechanics - The dreams stuff is made of.

Rudolf Weeber
Mïhlrain 9
70180 Stuttgart
Tel: 0711 62009381