[orca-list] Orca with Yast?

Hello all,

The last I heard about two years ago, no Gnome A-T application would
work with Yast because it wasn't using GTK or something like that.

Is this still the case?  Will I have to use the text version?

I am going to be working with Linux again full time from september!
You wouldn't believe how fantastic it will be to finally stop working
with databases.

The last time I worked with Novell though, Yast was a reall pain.  I'm
hoping that some progress has been made.

Thanks

Darragh