Re: [orca-list] some programmers want to contribute to orca.

Hi scot,
thanks indeed for the valued information you have provided
I now have a couple of questions, firstly, I am trying to get my
programmers started on scripting orca for different applications like
mozila firefox.
I am also planning to do the same thing now.  I am wondering how much
important it will be to still learn at-spi just for scripting orca?
secondly I tried to read the at-spi page for which you provided the link.
I did not find any tutorial for the same and I can't figure out what
object must I study first and which class is the most important.
I want a small tutorial which will just explain the architecture and
hirarki of at-spi system.
so kindly guide me.
regards,
Krishnakant.