[orca-list] full screen magnification

Hey guys hope everyone is having a great summer,

  Sorry if this question is a repeat but I might have someone I can convert to the world of linux, however I have one problem. I tried to make orca have full screen magnification, however I seem to get a grey area either to the right or left of the mag area, and the top pannel menus overlap the viewing area. Therefore this is getting to be a pain. so the question is, how do I get orca to have full screen magnification. I also think it'd be a nice feature to add in the prefs dialogue to check a box for full screen magnification.

Later friends,
  Cody aka Skinny C