[orca-list] Boy did I pull a stupid is, as stupid duzz!

ok, I feel really damn smart right about now... Not? I was trying to rebuild Orca to the latest, most recent build, and in the process a doing so, I also wanted to update firefox so that I quite obviously would have access to browse the web. O I got Firefox installed all right, but for one, Orca won't read when I down arrow through a page, leading me to think I updated Orca wrong, and secondly and more fun... I think I installed the sweedish, or polish or something version of Firefox as it's all in another language that I don't know. Dang it, it even makes things like google be translated into the other language like the I'm feeling lucky button is now labeled in the other language. Boy what've I done, what've I done. Anyway, please can someone help me out. My tecdh guy that I normally would call would help, but right now I can't afford paid support, sorry. Just goes to show what happens when you don't know Linux worth a lick but try to go way over your head anyway to doing thingsd more advanced than your comfort zone. LOL!

Chris.