[orca-list] main window redesign

Hi all,
  I have taken a close look at the orca preferences window and I really think in my humble opinion that it could stand some redesigning, and here is waht I mean. Instead of opening a small window with 2 buttons, why have the window at all if would can jsut press insert with space? Instead of this method, I think having one main window with a menu bar say something like, speech menu, magnifier menu, options menu, etc would be more efficient. The huge dialogue box takes quite some time to load on my 2.8 ghz celeron machine, and the way I see it, as soon as orca starts, the main window appears and boom, all the prefs are split up into menus without pressing anything...can this be done?

Cody