Re: [orca-list] Updating Firefox

All depends on how you installed it, but probably the one in your Applications menu is the old Firefox. You can edit the menu entry to point to your new Firefox, if you can find out its path.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Christian wrote:
Hi all,
Have just installed the latest Firefox on Ubuntu Feisty but have a question. Now I have to use gnome-terminal
to start it. How do I replace the older version of Firefox so that i can just go into the applications and
internet and start it from there?
Many thanks,
Christian