Re: [orca-list] Hermanns little challenge

I was not kidding, there are several pages of different accessibility, and
Krister did the job very well. One last thing would have been to open that
Link starting with "19.05".
To clarify my intention please review the mail I sent in answer to Joanie.
But as I mentioned before, since today I've difficaulties in navigating
this pages with the very latest Orca and FF3. The cursor jumps around,
showing the navigation bar and the "find" dialog, but not the content of
the
page - very strange.
Hermann