[orca-list] Problem with keyboard learn mode

Hello,
I don't quite know how I found it, but you potentially can get stuck in
learn mode. To replicate, press <orca key>+f1 to enter learn mode
(<orca-key> being numpad 0 for me with desktop layout), now press
<orca-key>+alt+f1, and you will seem to get stuck in learn mode, I could
only exit by pressing ctrl+alt+f1 to get to a text console and then run
orca -q to quit orca. May be this isn't too important as no user really
will find this, but some how I did it (not sure why I got there, it
seems a bit of an unusual key press to check if there is a new key
stroke), but obviously can be found.

From
Michael Whapples