From: "Willie Walker" <William Walker Sun COM>
To: "Janina Sajka" <janina rednote net>
Cc: "Orca screen reader developers" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] sound on feisty

Hi Janina:

working to gett oss out of our hair. We desparately need that oss
dependency out of our lives, as I've previously ranted on this list and
in many other venues.

I think the most effective ranting is done to people who can actually
change the situation.  Orca and gnome-speech are really just consumers
in this space, and I'm not sure of change that can be made in either to
remedy the device contention problem.

Having said that, I'm sending out some feelers to people who might be
able to clarify things.

Thanks!

Will