[orca-list] finally got started with orca on Ubuntu, but navigation is a problem with firefox.

hello,
I think I have found out one problem which I can't solve by any means.
I updated to the latest orca and firefox on 18th that is just 3 days back.
now I can partially browse the web and some how manage to access gmail
(like I am doing right now).  I am more than happy with orca's
performance on the terminal and my much awaited dream of formatting
information in open office.
but with firefox I am fasing the following problems.
1. I don't find a search box for searching text on a web page using orca.
jaws has a find dialog under windows for example.  this box can be
used to find any text on the web page on the screen.
2.  besides the above problem, I have a major issue with reading a web
page.  I can't figure out how to runn say all on a web page.
for example I was reading a web page which was actually an article on
session management in php.
when I pressed capslog and ; (I use a laptop), orca just read the
first line which was current and then did not read any thing after
that.
note that most pages I am reading are a simgle framed pages with only
one column.  yet the say all function does not work with orca.  it is
very bad to read the page line by line by pressing down arrow or any
thing like that to read a huge page line by line.
I confirmed that say all words with all other apps on the gnome
desktop but ff has some problems with read all.  only once I managed
to get orca to read a paragraph but the same thing happnes there as
well.  after one paragraph is over, orca stops speaking.
and as I said in most cases say all is doing exactly what say current line does.
Please guide me as to how I can fix this problem.
regards.
Krishnakant.