Re: [orca-list] A big thank you

Hey Lorenzo:

Glad to hear things are looking better.

A big thank you to you, too, and everyone in the community for your
support, questions, and suggestions.  We're all a big team here.

Will

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 15:31 -0400, Lorenzo Taylor wrote:
A big thank you goes out to the Orca and Firefox teams. As of today I
was able to create a test Google account and also delete it using
Firefox. There was no crash and everything went off without a hitch. I
will now be able to set my friend up with Ubuntu, Orca, Firefox and
Gmail. Thanks very much for the great work!

I have also noticed the major improvement in the way Evolution speaks
when deleting a message. Another big thank you goes out for the great
work in that area. I am now able to read through my mail much faster.
Thanks again for the great work!

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo