Re: [orca-list] easiest way to update drivers

Hi,
Afaik windows uses softmixing to play several sounds at atime.
Wich soundcard are you using?

I played with multimedia apps but your
problem occurs on my
system too.
My soundcard is a sblive and it can play several sound over OSS.

Please try to write plain-text mails to the list.

Halim