Re: [orca-list] Orca non-text image links in FireFox 3.0

Thanks Hermann! This sounds like something that might be considered "where am I" information.

Mike, do you think this kind of stuff should make it into the "Where am I" spec for web content?

Will

hermann wrote:
Hi Will,
first it announces that the link is a graphic.
Second it says title and address.
Third it announces the context: "Body with x headings, y links". If
there are other elements too, it announces them also.
Finally it announces the HTML title, in my example the name of the page.
BTW: It's the second link on the page, the first is an internal link
pointing to the page content, which FF3 doesn't announce.
Hermann