[orca-list] finally on ubuntu!

hi listers.

first, thanks for everybody who has helped in making me install my first linux ever. the install went fine this time, things went smoothely.

now I do want to get the latest version of orca and firefox, how do I? I read the documentation availlable on live.gnome.org/orca but it doesn't seem to be enough for somebody who never knew what linux is before. I got at the point where I had to install svn as it appearantly isn't installed automatically with ubuntu. if there was an easier method let me know. I'd appreciate any help you may be able to offer.

thanks
Mohammed al-shar'