[orca-list] some little progress

hi listers.

I have made some progress today, finally I downloaded the daily build of feisty ubuntu, and successfully matched the checksom value. I also was able to burn the image to a normal cd since the ubuntu people have fixed the size of the image so that it can now fit on a cd.

I booted to the ubuntu system ok and have played with orca fine too. I started the installation and when I reached the step where I have to select partition I elected edit the partitions since none of the other 2 options would do what I want them to do. I already prepared a linux partition and a swap partition and I wanted to use them. indeed, when I elected the manual way I could select my x3 partition, once checked a window that has more options to configure comes up. that window has combo boxes, and I found it extremely difficult to deal with those combo boxes. it doesn't seem to be the normal way of errow keys. I got stuck. anybody can offer help about this?

thanks alot.
Mohammed al-shar'