[orca-list] Another Gmail request (may be accessibility related)

I would like the ability to resort the messages in my inbox from basic
view. I prefer to see my messages in the order they were received rather
than in reverse order. (evolution default rather than outlook
default). :) However I can't change the order messages are presented in
basic view. I am posting this here because it could simply be an
accessibility issue, since I'm not sure if standard view allows sorting
of messages but I am assuming it does. I know this isn't an
Orca-specific post, so if anyone can suggest a better place to post this
I would be happy to do so. This just seemed like the best place since a
Google developer responded to my other Gmail related post on this list.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)