Orca [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: list of orca bugs]]

--- Begin Message ---

  • From: Francisco Javier Dorado Martínez <javier tiflolinux org>
  • To: Kenny Hitt <kenny hittsjunk net>
  • Subject: Re: Orca list of orca bugs
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:39:41 +0200
Hi to all

Kenny you can see the list of Orca bugs at:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aorca+

Regards,

Javier
El mar, 19-09-2006 a las 13:32 -0500, Kenny Hitt escribiÃ:
Hi.

First, I would like to thank the maintainers of orca and the Ubuntu
developers.  Thanks to them, I can now run Gnome full time.

I am noticing a few problems, but before I report them, I would like to
find out if the bug already exists.  Is there a way to find a list of
all known orca bugs?

If not, are there any tips for using bugzilla to get it to help me find
the orca specific bugs?

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny