Re: Orca customizing readCharAttributes for StarOffice.py

Hi again Mike, all.  I've got a couple of follow-up questions. <smile>

We have been working with the star office team to expose this
information through the at-spi.

How is "this information" being defined?  Or has it been defined?  In
other words, what all will the StarOffice team be exposing?

And, at the risk of asking a silly question, is there any relationship
between "this information" and the OpenDocument 1.1 standard?  The
reason I ask is that in reading over the ODF standard, it seems that all
of the information we might want to obtain about a document and its
elements is in the standard.  And if that info is already part of a
StarOffice/OOo document, I would think/hope it wouldn't be too much
additional effort to expose it via at-spi....

Just curious.  Thanks again for your time and help!
Joanie