Re: Orca Problems with Gaim and

Just to let everyone know and maybe shed a little more light on the gaim
problem, I tried compiling Gaim from source but I'm still having the
silent buddy list issue.  Just like with the Debian version, if I show
offline buddies I can use the flat review keys to read the buddy list
and not the arrows, but if I don't have show offline buddies checked the
entire buddy list is silent unless I tab off the tree table.  As long as
I am on the tree table nothing happens at all, and if I tab off there's
no way to get back if I'm not showing offline buddies.  I am guessing
there may be a problem with one of my installed gnome libraries, but
which one and how would I find out?

Thanks for any additional help,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)