Re: Orca Thoughts on whereAmI: Quantity of Information

Rich just added a custom pronunciation dictionary that might help in
this situation.  The keys to the dictionary are strings and the values
are strings.  They both can be any old string.  So...you can have:

orca.pronunciation_dict["Open Office.org Writer"] = "Writer"
orca.pronunciation_dict["window frame"] = ""

Will