Re: Orca Problems with Gaim and

Hi,

  One possible issue you're having is that when you tab to the status
drop down menu, the menu is being dropped down and its stopping orca
from reading anything it has happened to me a few times. If you find
this, press escape a few times, then use flat review. I find that when
you tab to the status box and press tab again, nopthing happens until
you select something from the drop down then press space or enter then
tab again to the buddy list. Try running orca version 1.0 or higher with
gaim 2.0. I am running the latest updated version of Edgy and I couldn't
have seen a better operating system way to go Ubuntu!.