Re: Orca Speech not interupting as expected

Hi Bart:

There were some infrastructure problems on Ubuntu where Orca wasn't
getting keystroke events (Orca uses keystroke events as an indicator to
interrupt speech).  As a result, Orca wouldn't know when to interrupt
speech.  We never really figured out what was the cause of the problem,
but it seemed to go away in the latest Edgy stuff.

Will