Re: Orca Can no longer reach gaim with CVS

Thanks Ricky, I'll try that. However, this solution means that i can't
hide the buddy list should i so desire? As i understand it, what this
does is preventing minimization to the system tray is this correct?
It'll have to do for now as a workaround, but i would rather have Gaim
just lye and exist in the background and i could call upon it whenever i
wanted to.
/Krister

Ricky Enger wrote:
Hello Krister,
While I can't address the issue of the GAIM icon no longer being
visible, perhaps you'll find the following information of
interest.  If you'd like your buddy list to be shown automatically
when launching GAIM, you can edit ~/.gaim/prefs.xml.  Find the line
which reads:
<pref name='list_visible' type='bool' value='0'/>
Change the 0 to a 1 and you should be good to go.

Hth,
Ricky