Orca Can no longer reach gaim with CVS

Hello there.
I have a problem in Orca on the latest Edgy. The version of Orca is the
one from CVS, not the latest one but from a week ago, i think.
Now all the icons in the top and bottom panels, i guess, are labeled,
which is great, however this presents a problem. I can no longer see the
icon for the minimized Gaim, because it's not labeled. This means no
effective use of Gaim.
There are two solutions to this problem, as i see it. Either label the
icon so that i can see and use it or implement a function into Orca that
lets me navigate in small increments rather than between known elements.
This could possible help me find unlabeled icons and act upon them, if,
of course there's not a feature that lets me sea even unlabeled icons,
but i'm not aware of such a feature.
TIA
/Krister