Re: Orca A comment about the laptop keyboard commands.

Hi Javier,
Another issue I am experimenting with the laptop layout is with the semicolon character that reads current
character.
I would have to press capslock + shift + , to get this function.
The semicolon character in a spanish keyboard is located in the , (comma) key, but with the shift key. When I
press capslock + shift + , this doesn't work.

What about using capslock + , (comma) to read current character and control + capslock + , (comma) to read
entire document?
I think your comment here points out the need for language specific keyboard layouts. I think in the case of the laptop layout especially no matter what we choose it could potentially cause problems for one or more languages. Could you please file an enhancement request outlining the behavior you would like? thanks
Mike