Re: Orca A comment about the laptop keyboard commands.
- From: Mike Pedersen <Michael Pedersen Sun COM>
- To: "Dorado Mart**nez"@Sun.COM, Francisco Javier <FDMA once es>
- Cc: Orca screen reader developers <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Orca A comment about the laptop keyboard commands.
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:36:02 -0800
I think your comment here points out the need for language specific
keyboard layouts. I think in the case of the laptop layout especially
no matter what we choose it could potentially cause problems for one or
Could you please file an enhancement request outlining the behavior you
Another issue I am experimenting with the laptop layout is with the semicolon character that reads current
I would have to press capslock + shift + , to get this function.
The semicolon character in a spanish keyboard is located in the , (comma) key, but with the shift key. When I
press capslock + shift + , this doesn't work.
What about using capslock + , (comma) to read current character and control + capslock + , (comma) to read
] [Thread Prev