Re: Orca edgy talking installer question

Hi joanie and everyone,

  I"m incredibly sorry! As soon as I sent this email I did find those
exact steps and I"m now writing this reply on the new system! Thanks.
Always happens after I send the email then I find my answer! the wiki
was a lot of help thanks again.

Cody