Re: Orca ORCA testing

Hi Sean,

I have been using Screen Readers for over 10 years now. That is, OS2, MAC, DOS and Windows and Linux. I am planning to go through ORCA and do a test to see what level the product is current at and provide feedback and bug reports. I assume you want the bug to be log in the GNome Bug Tracker web site.

Yes please.

What about feedback information?

Feedback is good on this list. You are also welcome to file Orca
enhancement requests in the GNOME Bug Tracking system too.
Just remember to set the Severity to "enhancement".

Thanks.