Re: Orca Mute Edgy Eft:(

Willie Walker wrote:
Hi Dave:

In private e-mail, you stated that you have a 400MHz P2 with 96Mb of
RAM.  I took a quick look around for minimum requirements for the Ubuntu
Live CD, but couldn't find a lot.  From some of the stuff on the Ubuntu
download site, though, I'm going to infer that they require a minimum of
192Mb of RAM.

Try Xubuntu!

http://www.xubuntu.org/get

Even here the system requirements are 128MB for the live CD, but only 64MB for the alternate install version. It does have Orca, but I don't think it starts as easily from the Live CD (can't remember how that worked out in the end).

Henrik