Orca on SPARC 64 machines

Hi,
I was wondering if any of you out on the list have
gotten Orca to run on non-X86-based machines.
Specifically, SPARC-based machines.  Their shouldn't
be any reason why this isn't possible, as all the
tools required to make this a reality are presently
available.  Note that the subject may be misleading.
Just because I happen to have a machine capable of
running 64-bit code, doesn't mean that Orca, or any of
the userland stuff needs to be 64-bit.  If anyone has
tried this, or has success/failures, let me know.
Thanks.
--Erik <eheil1 yahoo com>

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre