Re: Orca setting up orca in ubuntu

Mike,

the latest version of orca already comes with edgy, its version 1.0.
While this is not the latest version simply downloading orca 2.17.2 from
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/orca/2.17/orca-2.17.2.tar.gz then
extracting it, changing to the directory and running

./configure --prefix=/usr
make
then as root do
make install