Re: Orca on laptops.

With regards to alternatives to the numeric keypad, might it make sense
to offer Emacs- and Vim-style movement keys as options? Just a thought.

Also, as though to prove how important this issue is, here's a post just
sent to the Mozilla dev-accessibility list in which a would-be Ubuntu
and Orca user despairs over his inability to manage keyboard
combinations and shortcuts:

Does anyone happen to know how he could restore default Gnome settings
for keyboard shortcuts? I had a look in my home directory and GConf and
couldn't work out where the main shortcuts are stored.