Re: Orca edgy not installing

Hey mike,

  I have the same issue the the Edgy live disk and so now I know its not
just me. It takes ages for it to boot, and half the time, even if you
press f5, 3, then enter, speech won't come up anyway. Maybe you might
try the alternate CD to install without booting to the desktop I don't
know never used it. But its worth a shot.

Cody