Re: Orca laptop mode

Hi Bart:

We're working on this at the moment.  Our friends at ONCE have been
contributing patches and changes to Orca to help set the stage for this,
and things are getting closer.  The folks at the Ubuntu developer summit
this week are also planning on discussing this.

If all goes well, we might be able to get something for GNOME 2.18.

Will