Re: Orca Adding more emacspeak servers to orca.

Hi Luke:

T.V. Raman supplied that code and I've never fully grok'd it.  I think a
couple things are needed:

1) A python module similar to outloud.py and dectalk.py that handles all
the voice magic.

2) Updates to _codeTable, in which the keys appear to be the emacspeak
executable for the emacspeak server and the values are the Python module
which set up all the wonderful voice mappings (see dectalk.py and
outloud.py).

I've never gone through the exercise of doing this, though, so I'm of
little use for help here.  :-(

Will