Orca Adding more emacspeak servers to orca.

Hi,

Another question along the same lines, what is required to fill out
the accs stuff to make more outloud voices work?  If someone gives me
some pointers I could try and get things to work.

Bart

Luke Yelavich writes:
Hi all
I noticed that in the emacspeak server file, only a few emacspeak speech
servers are reported. I am trying to add an entry to the codeTable for
the DoubleTalk PC synthesizer, but I am not sure what each item in the
pair should be. I try adding something like:
'doubletalk' : 'doubletalk',

Yet it doesn't show up in the orca prefernces window.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
--
Luke Yelavich