RE: orca and festival loss of speech update

Hi Will,

  You hit on a great point. There have been a lot of times when
mymachine's harddrive light will go crazy. uh oh orca just quit. This
will happen at very strange times, like if I'm sitting on my desktop, or
in a terminal or even writing an email or talking online in gaim. I have
tried killing orca, then killing festival, then running orca again. All
I get is a welcome to orca message, and nothing further, this forces me
to manually reboot the system. I still run into this issue and can't
figure out a way to get around it.

  As for the thottle of CPU speed, please please work ont his one. it
slows my machine and freezes up speech as well.

Cody