Re: orca keystrokes

Hi Michael:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  The keystrokes for Orca are
intended to be relatively minimal - we'd like for Orca to be mostly a
screen reader that follows keyboard focus and presents things reliably
as you navigate around an application using the built in keyboard
navigation features of GNOME.  The 'escape' mode for ill-behaved apps is
flat-review, and that is basically the numeric keypad.

Orca provides a "learn mode" (Insert+F1 to enter it, escape to exit it)
where it will tell you what a keystroke does.  Until we better stablize
the set of keystrokes available to you, learn mode is probably your best
bit of documentation.

Will