Re: Orca Re: 0.2.4 compiler log error

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 01:48:33AM EST, Michael Wigle wrote:
I might be able to help. I ran into that same problem. Unfortunately,
being new I didn't think anyone else would run into it so I didn't write
down what fixed it. However, Ubuntu is missing a few different C
packages by default. You may be missing one of the compiler packages
needed.

The easiest way to download all the most used compilation packages is to
install the build-essential package.

As for .2.4 not being in Ubuntu, I submitted an upstream version freeze
for it, which hwas approved, however it appears nobody has uploaded it,
and Dapper is only a matter of a week or so away from release.

I will see what I can do, but don't think it can be uploaded at this
late stage. I not, I will make Ubuntu/Debian Sid packages available for
whoever would like them.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE