Re: Orca-0.2.4 ./configure problem

Hi All:

Sorry about the "extra" dependencies in orca-0.2.4.  I'm trying to nail
these down so people will not run into problems when they go to run orca
and the necessary packages are not there.  The new stuff in configure
that is checking for python modules is actually attempting to do the
same python imports of external python packages that Orca is doing.
Thus, if those imports fail, Orca will not run.

Will