Re: Orca Laptop keybindings.

Hi Luke:

MODIFIER_ORCA is a made up modifier and is set in orca.py:_processKeyboardEvent. It is currently hard-coded to the "Insert" key, but it would be possible to make the choice of key(s) a configurable setting.

I'm glad to see you get in involved, and I'm also curious about the laptop keybindings you plan on doing. For example, although I've noticed that the IBM laptop keyboards make keypad usage rather cumbersome (i.e., you need to lock/unlock the state), other laptops such as the Toshiba provide an "Fn" key that turns keypad mode on when you press and hold it, which works well for Orca.

Hope this helps,

Will