Orca Laptop keybindings.

Hi all
I am looking into implementing some laptop keybindings for the flat
review commands already implemented. However, I have hit a stumbling
block in terms of the modifier.

From examining orca.py, I found that MODIFIER_ORCA = 8. I also found
that this constant is used in default.py with the keybindings, with bit
shifting. What I can't work out is where the value of 8 comes into play.
I know that insert is the modifier key, but after reading through
several header files, many of which refer to the insert key, I am unable
to come up with any clues.

Am I looking in the right direction for the modifier definitions, or
should I be looking elsewhere?

Also, is there a plan to move keybindings into user configuration?

When I get the laptop keybindings done, I will likely send a patch
through for reviewing/testing.

Thanks.
--
Luke Yelavich