Re: Orca Announcing 0.2.5 rpms

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 12:17 -0400, Janina Sajka wrote:
rpm packages of Orca-0.2.5 for Fedora Core 5 are now available from:

ftp://SpeakupModified.Org/fedora/rednote/

The binary is under RPMS, and the source under SRPMS as usual with
Fedora.

Yeah Janina.  Thanks for your support.

I have first run:

orca -t

from the console, as the same user I am in the gui desktop. Once on the
desktop, I have issued Alt-F2 and typed:

orca -t

again to get things started. Seems wrong, but is working for me on two
systems.

Can you describe more about what seems wrong?  BTW, the initial setup
(i.e., passing "-t" or "-s" as a command line argument) should only be
needed to be done once.  Once you've gone through it, you should not
need to pass the argument again.

Will