Re: Orca complaining

Hi:

We're still working on getting the right set of dependencies for Orca.
I thought we had them right, but it looks like some things can slip
through the cracks.  :-(  One step at a time, though, and thanks for
your report!

The error you are getting makes me think that you may have an older
version of PyORBit that doesn't have the threading fixes we need.  I
believe you need at least version 2.14.0.  The fact that you are on
Fedora Core 4 raises some red flags - it's pretty old and we're now
requiring people to have at least the GNOME 2.14 release installed,
which I believe comes with Fedora Core 5.

Hope this helps,

Will