RE: Orca Strange hang in Evolution

Hi I am receiving the same hang 100% of the time in evolution and I am using Gnopernicus. Each time I try and send an email out my speech hangs up. The messge gets sent however and with sighted help I can close the programs open on screen but have no speech.
I am using fedora core 5 and all the latest updates.

Paul.

From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Al Puzzuoli
Sent: 07 June 2006 16:39
To: Orca List
Subject: Orca Strange hang in Evolution

Hi folks,

I'm seeing a reliably reproduceable hang in Evolution 2.6.1; However, I haven't filed a bug against Orca, because I'm uncertain as to whether this is an Orca issue, or a problem with evolution itself.

to reproduce:
1.  press control- r to reply to an existing message.
2.  When the text field has focus, press control-a to select all, and then press delete.

I am experiencing  a system hang 100% of the time after doing this procedure.

--Al