Re: orca related error after Ubuntu update?

Hi All:

Compiling /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/orca/scripts/gedit.py ...
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/orca/scripts/gedit.py", line 1Orca
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

The problem was a blunder I made by checking in a bad file earlier this
week.  I accidentally deleted the first character of gedit.py, causing
this syntax error.  Luckily, Rich caught it and fixed it.  My guess is
that you're having some sort of version overlap between what you've
pulled from GNOME CVS and what you're getting from gnome-orca.

Will