Re: orca related error after Ubuntu update?

On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 12:03:50PM EST, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
Hi all,

This evening, I updated my Ubuntu system, and got the following output.  Any ideas what's going on?  Orca
still seems to be functional despite this error:

Compiling /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/orca/scripts/gedit.py ...
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/orca/scripts/gedit.py", line 1Orca
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
dpkg: error processing gnome-app-install (--configure):
gnome-app-install

No, I am pretty sure that is not a problem with the gnome-orca package.
I suggest you remove gnome-orca for now, finish the upgrade, and
re-install gnome-orca.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE