Orca get focus to an object via script

Hi to all

I am trying to address some accessibility problems that I am finding in
the liferea application. This application is to read rss content and is
GTK+ based. The URL is http://liferea.sourceforge.net

First I found a treeview that doesn't get focus with the keyboard.
If I flat review it and then make a left click the treeview gets focus.
This treeview is where the headlines of a rss feed appears and you can
click on a headline to see the rest of the notice.
A good behavior here would be to press tab from the treeview where the
rss feeds appear and get focus to the other treeview to see the
headlines contained in the rss feed.
I had thought in a keyboard command to get to this treeview until
application solves this bug.
The question is here:

How can I get focus to an object that I have referenced? I had thought
about orca.setLocusOfFocus ??

Thanks in advance

Regards

Javier.